As we all know, travel plans can change…. my truck was not running smoothly and I had it checked out at the Chevy dealer in Cody before I went into Yellowstone for a week. They couldn’t pinpoint the problem but said it was safe to drive. I had a good week in the park but I also decided I wanted it double checked before I headed home so I went back down to Cody to have them go over it again. While there I went out to the range where the wild horses are to see if I could find them since I hadn’t had much luck on my earlier stay in Cody. I was very fortunate to find them mid day on Monday and when I went back later that day they were even closer to the access road and I got some more photographs.
Cody, WY, Wild Horses